Are you looking for a job where no challenge is too big? Can you switch quickly into the constantly developing world of Android development and do you enjoy developing online applications? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
Smart apps that inform you interactively about your energy consumption, with which you can regulate your indoor climate at any time, apps that greatly simplify administration and apps that contribute to a healthier life! Do you want to build mobile solutions with us that affect people and simplify life? And do you want to do this for different markets and at national and international level? Take your chance and be part of our multidisciplinary team as an Android developer!
We are 52DN
At FiftyTwoDegreesNorth, we work on digital and mobile solutions for complex issues together with top professionals. Our multidisciplinary team combines all the knowledge and skills to develop state-of-the-art products in the most diverse markets. From software for ground, road and hydraulic engineering to controlling heat-winning installations and warehouse management systems.
Who are you?
An enthusiastic and motivated Android developer who feels at home in a dynamic environment where new developments are continually taking place. You have a passion for developing innovative and user-friendly Android applications and you are used to working in sprints within an Agile environment.
- Developing innovative native Android applications;
- Maintenance and support of native Android applications.
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience;
- Experience with Android Studio, JAVA and Linux;
- Experience with user-interface design;
- Experience with SDLC environments/tools, such as GitHub, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, etc.;
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is an advantage;
- Experience with / interest in Kotlin is an advantage;
- Good social skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Being able to work independently.
What we offer
- A good salary that matches your age, education and work experience;
- Retirement plan;
- A location full of knowledge and inspiration with room for your own initiatives;
- A young fun team with driven people;
- Company trips and treats (such as; snacking on Wednesdays, knakx (sausage) club at Fridays and FIFA, table football, table tennis and racing games on a daily basis).
*No recruitment agencies, please.