Are you a college or university student looking for a solid challenge? Would you like to offer added value and make a difference? As a young talent, we offer you a valuable side job in which you can put theoretical knowledge directly into practice!
Business & IT students
What are you going to do?
Develop innovative solutions in small teams such as opening up CANbus or PLC data. But also in the field of controlling machines via mobile devices. Experienced professionals will guide you in an informal and inspiring working environment. Cooperation is essential to us, but you are also free to do your own thing. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop your talents in a professional field and to broaden your CV. And because student life is often busy enough, you can get started very flexible. In short, a perfect combination with your studies.
We are 52DN
At FiftyTwoDegreesNorth, we work on digital and mobile solutions for complex issues together with top professionals. Our multidisciplinary team combines all the knowledge and skills to develop state-of-the-art products in the most diverse markets. From software for ground, road and hydraulic engineering to controlling heat-winning installations and warehouse management systems.
Who are you?
You are a motivated and enthusiastic Business/IT student that dares to push their boundaries. You’d like to develop your talent even further with the help of highly experienced professionals in an inspiring and challenging environment.
- Develop innovative solutions in small teams. This is possible in the areas of Android, iOS, Front-end (react.js and/or PHP) and Back-end (Java and/or PHP) or if you want to go utterly loose on PLC software, no problem!
- You study (technical or business) informatics;
- Passion for challenges and eager to learn;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language;
- Plus: a good grasp of the English language.
What we offer you
- A good salary that matches your age, education and work experience;
- Retirement plan;
- A location full of knowledge and inspiration with room for your initiatives;
- A young fun team with driven people;
- Company trips and treats (such as; snacking on Wednesdays, knakx (sausage) club at Fridays and FIFA, table football, table tennis and racing games on a daily basis).
*No recruitment agencies, please.