What are you going to do?
You work together with the rest of the team in an inspiring startup environment in Amsterdam, with technical support from colleagues from Enschede. Due to its fast-growing nature, we offer many growth opportunities for people with a high degree of commitment and performance.
We are 52DN
At FiftyTwoDegreesNorth, we work on digital and mobile solutions for complex issues together with top professionals. Our multidisciplinary team combines all the knowledge and skills to develop state-of-the-art products in the most diverse markets. From software for ground, road and hydraulic engineering to controlling heat-winning installations and warehouse management systems.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who wants to jump on board full time with us. In addition to an inspiring workplace and nice colleagues, we offer a good salary. You are immediately ready to start and you have the discipline to set up your agenda so that you can achieve optimum results.
- Actively research the market to find intriguing prospects;
- Create leads in your work area and convert these leads into assignments;
- Independently drafting and issuing quotes, supported by a business case for the customer;
- Preparation and maintenance of the sales funnel;
- Working with targets and KPIs.
- Commercial talent who sees new business development, sales and account management of turn-key mobile solutions in the business market as a challenge;
- IT knowledge and understanding of IT solutions;
- Proactive and solution-oriented;
- You are passionate about mobile solutions;
- You are good at coming up with concepts (thinking in terms of opportunities);
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Dutch is your native language, and you speak English fluently;
- Strong communication skills and you feel comfortable with both "decision makers" and techies;
- You are convincing, self-assured, flexible and a quick learner who is ready to operate in a dynamic, fast-changing environment;
- Good at recording agreements.
What we offer
- An opportunity to use the skills that you have built up in recent years for a company with a strong ambition;
- A salary that matches your ambition level;
- High responsibility and influence on your work;
- An inspiring office location in the heart of Amsterdam;
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
*No recruitment agencies, please.