What are you going to do?
As a Product Owner at 52DN, you contribute to the quality, progress and development of our products. From idea to launch, from strategy to (further) development: you are the point of contact and the link between the business and IT and translate specific wishes of the business into optimal solutions in line with the guidelines. Although you get started with our entire application landscape, your focus in this position is primarily on our own developed products. Together with our developers, you help expand this both in functional and commercial areas.
We are 52DN
At FiftyTwoDegreesNorth we work together on digital and mobile solutions for complex issues. Our multidisciplinary team combines all knowledge and skills to develop valuable solutions and products in the most diverse markets. From software for ground, road and hydraulic engineering to controlling heat-winning installations and warehouse management systems. Whether this is with conversational channels, artificial intelligence, chatbots or voice control; aligned with the work processes within an organization, we join forces and help make the right choices for the new future.
Who are you?
You have a strong vision, are decisive and have great persuasiveness. You find it a challenge to operate in a strongly changing environment and you are an inspiring, valuable colleague because you are curious and you analyze and understand things quickly. You may have gained some experience in sectors where you have to exchange and use large amounts of data in a distributed (real-time) form. If you have an affinity with sectors where process automation and IT are close together, which is a big plus, but not a requirement!
This is what you've got
- HBO / WO working and thinking level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You are resistant to stress and have a customer and result-oriented attitude;
- You are able to create a vision with persuasiveness on an end product through substantive knowledge;
- You are able to translate business requirements and you have insight into the impact thereof on the various (technical) processes;
- Knowledge of e-commerce and product development is an advantage;
- Affinity with UI / UX web design, web analytics, HMTL / CSS, digital marketing and customer research is an advantage;
- Interested in digital transformation and the automation of business processes.
What we offer
- A challenging and varied position at a progressive organization where the latest techniques are central;
- Good salary appropriate to your age, education and work experience;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- A location full of knowledge and inspiration with room for your own initiatives;
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work;
- Company trips and treats (such as; snacking on Wednesdays, knakx (sausage) club at Fridays and FIFA, table football, table tennis and racing games on a daily basis).
*No recruitment agencies, please.